THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

*My Christmas Party Last Year*

Haizzz last year Christmas party was so awesome 200 people wow that was scary haha btw we have lots of fun i and my other friend eat together play together that was so so fun ahahaha haizzz but but i invite so many friends they say they cannot come cuz got many reason this and that so sien leh haizzz i thought they will come but they not coming haizzz just sit at there like don have friend haizzz i have to join my friend of the guy i with my brother together haha i see they play psp haha nice to play meh lolz don no but i saw they play until crazy liao lol i just sit at there like nothing to do just look here and there and chat here and there dam boring la haiz i hope this year my friend they all will come haha

0 comments: