THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey everyone i am back,

I was going to my church camp at melaka it was great.But it is Chinese.So long time i don have join Chinese church.The first time i saw my old friend on the Chinese church they miss me.They ask me how are you today then i say i am fine thank you.They say i become very pretty then i say where got!!!!They thought me to go back to my Chinese church.The room are far away from my parent i have to go to the lift go up and down to my room.Aiyoh i was very tired of that.At night i cannot sleep i watching television until i can sleep.One time i was a one person inside the lift then the lift go to the one there i saw inside was very dark and i saw the man he want to go inside and i thought he was a ghost and he was not a ghost he say nvm that time i was going down to the G. Finally!!!.

0 comments: