THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey everyone you know what yesterday i was sleeping like 11.30 something until 12.50 something than i was dreaming the dreaming is i saw one guy and the other guy was fighting than i try to stop them.Then i say if you don stop fighting i will slap your face or bit you.Then they don care i talking what then i was getting very angry i was slap two guy face.Then they was stop fighting.Then the other guy go away.Then i was ask that guy why you fight with your friend then he told me everything about it and he told me don say to everyone.After that the guy suddenly gave me a..........stupid things and gave me a .............stupid things.And i also cannot believe that.But than after that i feeling like got people call me woke up then i was woke up that is my big brother calling me up.Then i ask my brother why you ask me to woke up then he say my father was coming back then i go down and see don have lar.Then my brother say that he was lie me.Then i say to my brother why you call people woke up people was very tired.Then my brother say i don have eat lunch at all so you was very sleepy.Then i don care.

0 comments: