THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 26, 2009

*My Life*

I can felt that if people do mistaken already they cannot correct it forever and if people heart hurt already cannot be a new heart anymore.Now i felt sad even if i think about the sad things again my heart got more painful that i have but on that day i tell all this things to my friend until i cannot tahan anymore i cry until i felt more better actually i want to cry forever and ever but my friend cheer me up already so i stop crying.But now i felt my heart more painful than others i wanted to cry but i don want i just keep it to my heart.Even i think back that things again i will felt more painful than people heart you know.I can felt that my 2009 life is more painful and cannot cheer it up anymore again.And i hope that if i pray to god already i will forget all this things and i will have a new life again.

Lord i pray that i can forget about all sadness,
that i have lord,
And lord help me lord to forget about this things lord,
Lord i hope that i can be happy again lord,
Lord pls help me lord to forget all about this sad things lord,
And my heart will not felt painful lord pls lord in Jesus name i pray amen.

0 comments: