THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 9, 2009

*In the tuiton time*

Stupid lar today the guy in my tuition he always talk bad things about me i so sad lar but i didn't fight back with him but sometimes got lar!!but he say other guy bad word you know the guy say what he say i and he are boy friend and girl friend but where got lar but you know he say what he say with me that you look at the mirror lar your face he say that i am dam ugly but i fight back i say you look your face at the mirror first that i will look but he say that i dam ugly and stupid but i fight back i say you say me stupid you stupid lar Zzz.Then the next Friday he say bad word again with the other boy but the boy say the same things to him i getting very angry but i can tahan!!!! But i felt like i want to slap the boy face then my heart will felt better again!!He always say bad word to me but when he don have bring book you think who borrow to him of course lar me because i saw he very kesian then i borrow him lar.But actually i can don borrow him because he always buli me but i think i forgave him lar so i borrow him i also don want to be bad people i want to be a good person.

0 comments: